HP Z8 G4 Workstation
Processors: Dual Intel Xeon Gold 6248 – 20C 2.5GHz
Videocard: GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Graphics Card
Memory: 96GB RAM
Network: 10Gb NIC
*RAM, GPU, & Hard Drive size can be modified on all systems
- Run 3D simulations and edit 8K video in real time with up to 56 processing cores and up to 3 TB high-speed memory. Certified for serious software, such as ANSYS or After Effects, you can ideate and iterate more to deliver better work in less time.
Industry-leading design and acoustics
- From the inside out, the Z8 is an engineering wonder. The modern exterior provides tool-free access to a clean, modular interior. Strategically placed vents and ducts throughout the system streamline airflow for ultra-quiet performance.
HP’s most secure workstations
- Advanced security features come standard on every Z8. Rest assured your device, identity and data are safe with security software like HP Client Security Suite Gen33and HP Sure Start Gen3 , the industry’s first self-healing BIOS with intrusion detection.
- Support your unique user needs with a choice of Windows 10 Pro 64 or Linux® operating systems.
- Achieve the performance you need with the ability to support two next generation Intel® Xeon® processors for up to 56 total processor cores in one system.
- Give ML developers high-performance GPU-accelerated algorithm development tools with support for the NVIDIA Deep Learning SDK and many widely used deep learning frameworks.
- Easily handle massive data sets with 24 memory slots supporting up to 3 TB of high-speed memory.
- Get ultra-flexible configuration with 7 high-performance PCIe Gen3 slots and get additional expandability supporting up to 4 PCIe storage devices with optional slots.
- Providing a choice of 1125W, 1450W and 1700W 90% efficient power supplies, the Z8 fires up the maximum levels of processing, memory, graphics, storage and I/O configurability.
- Designed with two ports of lightning-quick 10 GbE network connection at a lower cost than standard PCIe add-in cards and with ThunderboltTM 3 technology for fast data transfers.
- The tool-less chassis lets you quickly and easily access the interior for upgrades and maintenance.
- The Z8 workstation’s modern, sophisticated look features built-in handles for easy relocation.
- Innovative acoustic design allows full range configuartions to run cool and quiet for maximized productivity.